THE KEY TO YOUR CAREER DEVELOPMENT IS THIS FREE KEY TERMS GUIDE FOR PUBLIC HEALTH:
- Find more diverse public health jobs
- Get clarity on understanding common terms seen on job announcements
- Learn more about your transferable skills in public health
- Sound like an expert in interviews and on your resumes
Simply enter your email and click on "sign up for free" to receive access to the free guide. This thesaurus provides you with synonyms and key terms for job hunting and honing into appropriate public health roles. This guide is meant to help you understand the meaning of key public health terms mentioned often on job announcements and help expand how you see your career trajectory with more opportunity than you could ever imagine! These are the most common public health terms critical to understand so you can successfully update your resume accordingly to a specific job posting you are considering.
In order to successfully apply to jobs like a professional and be considered a top candidate for the position, refer to this guide as a checkpoint for whether or not you already have related skills in this area. This list of terms is not exhaustive but instead exemplary and meant to jump start your own learning in the field and during your job hunt.
Keep calm and job hunt on! You got this!🤗🖤✨
Over 100 companies have hired your colleagues for jobs and internships using the HIRED METHODS taught in the HIRED MASTERCLASS, which includes starting with this GUIDE OF KEY TERMS:
- Alameda County Department of Public Health
- American Heart Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Official
- Blue Shield
- California Department of Public Health
- California Correctional Facility Health Services
- City of Long Beach Department of Public Health
- CDC Foundation
- Columbia University
- Florida Department of Public Health
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Guidehouse Consulting
- International Medical Corps
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- Los Angeles Dept of Public Health
- Maryland Medicaid Services
- New York Department of Public Health
- Northwestern Medicine
- Population Health Institute of Wisconsin
- Rhode Island Department of Public Health
- Santa Cruz County Dept of Public Health
- San Diego Family Health Centers
- Walmart Health
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- University of Michigan
- AND MANY MORE!!
- "They offered me the Director role!"
- "I have good news to tell you! They offered me the Infection Control job!"
- "Your methods really work!"
- "They Loved my resume!"
- "Zoila speaks the language of Public Health!"
- "The cover letter looks great Zoila, you really have a way with words!"
- "I felt more prepared to work on my resume and more confident about my experience!"
- "I'm still tripping off the Zoila effect! Can't believe you managed to coach me out of my self-doubt!"
- "Great service to utilize especially if you are in the public health space! Zoila knows exactly what she is talking about!"
Public Health Hired LLC is the fiercest career coaching firm for public health professionals, students, and recent graduates. Founded January 2021 at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, the mission of the organization is to demystify the employment process and help public health professionals get hired in this in-demand field. Hundreds are gaining the proper etiquette and professionalism needed to be competitive in the workforce by simply studying the methods and framework for job applications in public health. Whether you're a student or a seasoned professional, we're here to help you meet your career goals to secure employment - with zero networking involved. The expert advice stems from the founder's 15 years of public health experience and a proven track record of helping dozens get hired in public health.