Tired of endless interviews and no job offer? Need help with multiple rounds of interviews, screening calls, panel interviews, or even interview assignments and tests?
Are you ready to seal the deal? Then it's time to join the Monthly Interview Prep Club which highlights Total Recall Interview Prep and is the preferred method of public health professionals for approaching all and any interview!
- Monthly Dues are due every 30 days.
- A link to book interview prep sessions for the time you joined as a member will be sent with your confirmation email.
- You must get an actual call back from a company in order to book interview prep with Zoila Reyna, founder and CEO of Public Health Hired.
- Each 30 minute zoom interview prep session will be recorded for your review.
- There is no limit to how many sessions you can book during the 30 days of your subscription, as long as the interviews fall in those 30 days you paid club dues.
- The goal is to support you during multiple rounds of interviews because that's the nature of public health job interviews, and does not matter if the interview is a screening, panel interview, in person or online, or even a test/assignment.*
- The technique you will be taught it called TOTAL RECALL INTERVIEW PREP.
- You are expected to have purchased the HIRED Masterclass separate from interview prep dues to have access to Module 103 in order to help you with interview prep principles and examples videos of mentees who practiced TOTAL RECALL interview prep.
- There is no support for resume or cover letter reviews, instead refer to the Masterclass or the Mentorship to get support for resume and cover letters. Again, this club is exclusively for active Interview Preparation, meaning you are getting callbacks and need help sealing the deal for a job offer.
Over 75 companies have hired your colleagues using the HIRED METHODS including TOTAL RECALL INTERVIEW PREP:
- Alameda County Health Dept
- American Heart Association
- Blue Shield
- CDC Foundation
- Columbia University
- California Dept of Public Health
- Florida Dept of Public Health
- Georgia Dept of Public Health
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maryland Health Dept
- Michigan Medicine
- New York Dept of Public Health
- Northwestern Medicine
- Rhode Island Health Dept
- Unite Us
- and many more
*While the technique of Total Recall Interview Prep and your practice with Public Health Hired will help you better prepare for interviews, there is no guarantee of getting a job offer. You are responsible for your performance during interviews and how well you apply the methods. Upon purchase - you agree to not hold Public Health Hired responsible if there is no job offer after your participation.