The HIRED Masterclass for public health students, recent graduates, and professionals shares the secrets of HOW TO GET HIRED in Public Health backed by best practices, proven results and real examples of colleagues who got hired using the HIRED METHODTM. As of August 2023, over 200 job offers have been made to colleagues using the HIRED MethodTM by reputable companies - with zero networking or referrals involved.
We're celebrating 200 job offers! Use discount code HIRED200 to save $200 off HIRED Masterclass and join the next 200 HIRED!
🖤FREE SEAT to January 6, 2024 LIVE MASTERCLASS and live chat with Zoila (must purchase online masterclass July 15, 2023 - January 5, 2024)!
🖤FREE one-time 30 minutes Mentor Session with Zoila! You will receive a follow up email to schedule your mentor session upon purchase of HIRED Masterclass.
🖤UNLIMITED ACCESS to the revolutionary self-paced e-learning HIRED Masterclass; 160 minutes, 3 modules, 10 videos, 10 attachments and templates that includes:
- NEW! KEY TERMS GUIDE FOR PUBLIC HEALTH (18 pages)
- NEW! 100 COMPANY CAREER SITES THAT HIRED YOUR COLLEAGUES USING THE HIRED METHOD
- NEW! WINNING SUMMARY EXAMPLES for RESUME UPDATES and INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- HIRED METHODTM EXPLAINED IN DETAIL: How to Tailor Resumes and Cover Letters For Each Job Application
- NEW! WINNING CASE STUDIES and EXAMPLES from colleagues who got HIRED by CDC Foundation, New York State, Drexel University, and ASTHO
- TOTAL RECALL INTERVIEW PREPTM EXPLAINED IN DETAIL
- 3 Real Interview Prep Recordings of colleagues who were HIRED after they practiced Total Recall Interview Prep!
🖤OVER 200 JOB OFFERS HAVE BEEN MADE IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS BY:
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Official
- Blue Shield Blue Cross
- California Department of Public Health
- California Primary Care Association
- City of Long Beach Department of Public Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Foundation
- Center for Medicare Services
- Columbia University
- Florida Department of Public Health
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Guidehouse Consulting
- International Medical Corps
- Johnson & Johnson
- John Snow Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- New York State Department of Health
- Northwestern Medicine
- Orange County Office of Education
- Oregon Health Authority
- Rhode Island Department of Public Health
- Maine Department of Health Services
- San Diego Family Health Centers
- Santa Clara County Health Department
- Walmart Health
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- University of Michigan
- United Way
- Veteran's Affairs Administration.
- White House Fellows
- AND MANY MORE!!
- "RUN don't walk and download the Masterclass! I not only get way more interview callbacks, but during the interview I'm always told how impressive my resume is!"
- "I have good news to tell you! They offered me the Infection Control job!"
- "The cover letter looks great Zoila, you really have a way with words!"
- "I felt more prepared to work on my resume and more confident about my experience!"
- "This was my favorite interview ever!"
- "Hey Zoila, the interview went great, by far my strongest interview!"
- "I studied the night before using the total recall technique and felt so confident during my interview"
- "I'm still tripping off the Zoila effect! Can't believe you managed to coach me out of my self-doubt!"
- "Great service to utilize especially if you are in the public health space! Zoila knows exactly what she is talking about!"
- "Zoila speaks the language of Public Health!"
TERMS: Results Vary. While this Masterclass provides a framework and strategies to getting HIRED in Public Health, there is no guarantee that you will be hired. To maximize results, practice your resumes, cover letters, and interviews with Zoila during Mentor Sessions or Mentorship. I agree to purchasing the Masterclass with the full understanding that I still need to practice and apply the methods in relation to my background and specific job announcements.